Inner Jedi Week 4: Who Are Your Favorite Jedi?

In the week four task of the Inner Jedi guided journal, we are asked to write about our 5 favorite Jedi and the qualities we admire about them. So I decided to add my journal entry here for everyone to read, I wouldn’t say these are necessarily my favorite Jedi, but the five I connect to the most and find qualities I most aspire to.

1.Obi-Wan Kenobi

For me Obi-Wan is one of the most steadfast of the Jedi, he cares deeply about those around him but sticks to his principles. He has lost mo much, his mentor, his love, his brother and his Jedi family. Yet he remains true to himself and the order.

2. Qui-Gon Jinn

The most philosophical of the Jedi and in touch with the nature of the force.

“It matters which side we choose. Even if there will never be more light than darkness. I don’t turn towards the light because it means someday I’ll win some sort of cosmic game. I turn towards it because it is the light.

“You’ve made mistakes, Qui-Gon. You’ve touched the darkness.”

“Yes, I have. No doubt I will again. This isn’t a choice we make once and walk away from. It’s the work of a lifetime.”

Qui-Gon Jinn, Master and Apprentice

3. Luke Skywalker

I never used to connect to Luke much until The Last Jedi, to know he struggled and had a crisis of faith but could still care and come back from that to make a selfless act was truly inspiring.

4. Elzar Mann

Elzar is another Jedi who struggles. He touched the dark side and fears he will again. But he works hard and is willing to learn all while being passionate. Like Qui-God’s quote, he may have used the dark once but he consistently chooses the light.

5. Reath Silas

I identify a lot with Reath, he is shy and bookish much preferring to be in the library than on an adventure. But when adventure and danger is thrust upon him he rises to the challenge. Which I aspire to.

Jonny O



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Book Of Boba Fett Trailer Review

Into The Dark Book Review [SPOILERS]

Star Wars Celebration 2023: A Starbird Files Blog