The Book Of Boba Fett Trailer Review

Hello there! After a month off from the blog, the release of the first The Book Of Boba Fett trailer has brought me back.

When this series was announced at the end of The Mandalorian Season 2, I wasn’t particularly hyped for it, and felt it overshadowed the Mandalorian somewhat, and that despite the fact I’ve always been a fan of Boba, I own Fett artwork, figures and clothing!

The trailer looks very cool, very Tatooine and Jabba’s Boba’s Palace centric, and jam packed with Original Trilogy and Return of the Jedi aliens, from Gamorrean Guards, to Twi’leks, Tuskens, Trandoshans and my favorite species of all - an Ithorian with a speaking role!!! Which makes this nerd wonder if his boy Max Rebo could make an appearance, every crimelord needs entertaining right?! There are some great visuals, the Tusken’s walking through the sandstorm, the huge sunken city both stuck in my mind.



The story seems to be focused on Boba Fett taking over Jabba’s criminal underworld which has fractured among his old captain’s in his absence with Boba wanting to rule through respect rather than fear - You suspect that this approach may not work! There are no signs of flashbacks or Omega making an appearance (so far), but the trailer did not give too much away, much like the trailers for the Mandalorian, and I do wonder whether the show is going to be based off the SW underworld movie that was once in development as an anthology film like Rogue One and Solo.



So did this trailer get me more excited for a show I was lukewarm about? Yes, although I’m still not as excited as I am for some of the other shows coming in 2022, I am very much down for Sopranos on Tatooine.


Jonny O


If you liked this check out;

Mandalorian s2 Finale The Bad Batch s1 Visions Review


To support The Starbird Files and for more content visit;

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/StarbirdFiles

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Into The Dark Book Review [SPOILERS]

Star Wars Celebration 2023: A Starbird Files Blog